- Host on a fast server, this will only cost a few dollars per month more than a slow one.
- Create a .htaccess file with 301 redirects and force https protocol
- Setup Google Search Console
- Setup Google Analytics
- Create an XML Sitemap
- Test your website - mobile-friendliness
- Test your website for speed
- Test the Structured Data on your webpages
- If your pages are Accelerated Mobile Pages run the AMP validator
- If you are using Google maps get an API key from Google
- If using a data entry form use Google's I am not a robot
- Working with Google's AMP cache.
Check List For Basic Website Success
The links that follow represent the bare minimum that you must consider to give your website a fighting chance. Decide if you are using www or no www and stick with it forcing compliance in the .htaccess file.
|Older Post||Home||Newer Post|